Friday, August 26, 2016

Weekly Porsche Bike S training accomplished

Last Saturday I rode 60 Tahoe miles in preparation for the Tour De Tahoe 72 mile around the lake ride. This week I wanted to ride that same Tour De Tahoe distance across consecutive days. I got hung up and missed a day midweek but was able to accomplish the 72 miles across five days. This morning the last 11 miles. Next week, after two rest days off, I plan to ride 75 miles across three days. 25 on Sunday, 25 Monday and finishing with 25 miles on Tuesday. This is all part of my tapering effort for my Porsche Bike S Tour De Tahoe ride on September 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Porsche Bike R Coast & Coast Adventure completed

With a bit of luck, last year I was able to buy a well-used 1999 Porsche Bike R. I have wanted a Porsche road bike for sometime, but they ar...