Sunday, October 3, 2021

2004 Porsche Bike X Century ride


 

If the six-day, 360-mile C&O/GAP all-Porsche Bike ride wasn't enough, today me and two Porsche Bike friends rode the Lifeline 100 Anne Arundel County Century Ride. To my knowledge, this is the first time three Porsche Bikes completed 100 miles together in one day. Another world record!

We had my Bike X, a 1998 Bike R and a 2012 Bike RS for this long and hilly day of riding. We ended up with 105 miles, 4,338 ft. of elevation gained and 5,084 calories burned.

Gorgeous views of the Severn River and Chesapeake Bay and lots of riding through forests and rural farm roads. Great scenery! I think this is my 6th all time most epic ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...