Monday, October 11, 2021

Bike CS or Bike ST?

The difference between the Porsche Bike ST and the Bike CS has confused me for years. I believe the ST is a late 1990 "touring" version of the Bike S, since the elastomer shocks are the same. And the Bike CS is an early 2000s "commuter" version of the Bike S with a seat post shock and front shocks from the "touring" Bike X. Both have mud guards, luggage rack, disk brakes, 28" rims and cross tires. Not much difference between the two. The Bike ST does provide more gear options, a hold over from the 1990s Bike S, I believe. I'll have to research this further...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Porsche Bike R Coast & Coast Adventure completed

With a bit of luck, last year I was able to buy a well-used 1999 Porsche Bike R. I have wanted a Porsche road bike for sometime, but they ar...