Wednesday, October 20, 2021

2022 goal

Getting to the last months of the year, I always start thinking about my next goals for the new year. I like to have goals to keep me inspired and keep me training. Next year I'm thinking about making a run at being the first person to complete a 5K, 10K and half marathon in one year ... wearing Porsche Design running shoes. I'm sure just about any serious runner could do this, but I have not found anyone on the internet that has made that claim.

My goal will be to train in the winter with my Porsche Design Endurance Boost 1.0 running shoes, which I'm off to a great start so far. Then race a 5k in the early spring with the Porsche Design Endurance Boost 2.0 running shoes. Step up to a 10K in late spring or early summer with the Endurance Boost 2.0. And finish with a fall half marathon again with the 2.0 shoes. I have a couple other pairs of Porsche Design running shoes, but I really like the Endurance Boost. I might mix in some training with the other PD shoes though.

Here are some of the Maryland running races I'm considering:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Porsche Bike R Coast & Coast Adventure completed

With a bit of luck, last year I was able to buy a well-used 1999 Porsche Bike R. I have wanted a Porsche road bike for sometime, but they ar...