Monday, March 21, 2016

Customized bike jerseys!

I am about to order customized bike jerseys for my 2016 Porsche Bike S adventure. Niello Porsche in Rocklin, California has agreed to sponsor my bike rides and summer fundraiser. I created this design in three Porsche color schemes using Adobe Illustrator. Jakroo.com will produce the jerseys based on the designs below.

I should have the jerseys for my first ride April 24, the Wildflower 65 in Chico, California. The next ride and the kick off of my summer fundraiser will be the Gold Country Challenge, May 14 in Grass Valley, California. And the final ride will be a Century ride on October 1 in Sacramento, California. I will be wearing one of these jerseys for each ride.

All of my 2016 cycling will be on my 1998 Porsche Bike S mountain bike and will benefit charity. The charitable effort is top secret and will be announced at the May 14 53-mile Rotary ride.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...