Monday, March 12, 2018

Cloudy day jog

I haven't been running much lately. The winter weather has kept me home bound and on the stationary bike. But today the temperature reached over 50 degrees.

So I laced up the Porsche Design Endurance Boost running shoes and went down to the Truckee River Legacy Trail for a five mile jog. I am definitely not running well or fast after a few months of bad weather. But it felt good to get out and run again.

I'm behind my plan to increase my speed and distance. I'll need to step up my game as the spring weather approaches.

The Porsche Design Endurance Boost running shoes continue to perform incredibly. These are great tempo running shoes. Good grip, comfortable ride and great looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...