Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Porsche bicycle oddities

Surfing the web, I noticed these Porsche bicycle oddities.

This, I believe, is a replica or customized bike. The paint and Porsche logos added to "look" like something Porsche would produce.


This one is a factory Bike S with the frame and forks custom painted purple. Looks pretty sharp.


This is a fake Porsche "folding" bike. I've seen this same bike with BMW logos. I do like the color though.


This is a real factory Porsche Bike FS with custom colors on display at Petersen Automobile Museum in Los Angeles.


And last, this is another factory Bike FS but looks like a custom paint job and matching seat. Another nice job!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...