Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Eve 40

Getting a break from the stationary bike and winter weather, I was able to get on the 1998 Porsche Bike S for a 40-miler from the Baltimore airport loop down to Annapolis and back today. It was a sunny high 40s with a light breeze. I haven't ridden that far in awhile, but my legs and rump felt good for the first 20 miles, likely thanks to the stationary riding. But the second half of the ride felt cold and I ran out of energy not having much to eat. So I'm in need of more and better training for the 2020 C&O ride but it's still early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...