Monday, February 21, 2022

Another PD bike reference

I found the following on a Porsche Design history webpage. The reference to the 1980s bicycle is new to me. I suspect what PD is actually referring to is the 1978 Austro-Daimler concept bike. Regardless, I need to figure this out!







2021

E-BIKE CROSS

In the early 1980s, Porsche Design develops a bike concept that includes a model cast entirely out of magnesium. Some 40 years later, the designers once again turn their hand to a two-wheeled product. E-bike drive technology has taken a gigantic leap forward and established itself as a mass-produced product. The Porsche eBike Cross offers the kind of performance and timeless elegance that is only possible with a Porsche model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Porsche Bike R Coast & Coast Adventure completed

With a bit of luck, last year I was able to buy a well-used 1999 Porsche Bike R. I have wanted a Porsche road bike for sometime, but they ar...