Sunday, August 7, 2022

Where are the other Porsche Bikes?


I estimate Porsche has produced somewhere around 12,000 to 14,000 bikes from 1996 to the present. These bikes are rather rare, yet quite a few were built. Riding the 1998 Bike S this morning to drop off a rented movie, I wondered if I’ll ever see another Porsche Bike in the wild. Not at a Porsche swap meet or with a Porsche Bike friend, but legitimately out and about with someone riding it. I have a feeling I never will. That’s too bad, but at the same time it makes these bikes even more exclusive than Porsche cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Porsche Bike R Coast & Coast Adventure completed

With a bit of luck, last year I was able to buy a well-used 1999 Porsche Bike R. I have wanted a Porsche road bike for sometime, but they ar...