Monday, September 19, 2016

Back on the Porsche Bike S

After some rest and rehabilitation I rode another 25 miler tonight. I took pretty much the week off after my Tour De Tahoe ride. I did do a couple short easy rides just to keep loose. My goal is to ride four 25 mile rides, one each consecutive day through the week. Four 25 milers equals 100 miles which is the distance am going to ride in Sacramento on October 1. This training strategy worked well for my build up to the Tahoe ride, so why mess with a good thing. The Tahoe ride was just another training ride, albeit a 72 miler, before my grand finale at the Sacramento Century. As always my Porsche Bike S mountain bike performed most excellently. It is always a lot of fun to ride and I even passed a couple people on road bikes - I just blew them out of the water going around Donner Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Porsche Bike R Coast & Coast Adventure completed

With a bit of luck, last year I was able to buy a well-used 1999 Porsche Bike R. I have wanted a Porsche road bike for sometime, but they ar...