Monday, November 20, 2017

Rain, rain...


I haven't been outside riding or running of late. I haven't been too willing to run or ride in the recent snow and cold rain - who wants to ruin $400 Porsche Design running shoes! Call me a fair-weather Porsche enthusiast. Well, except for the Cayenne S. 

I'll drive the Cayenne S all day long in the worst winter conditions, so what's a little rain today. I snapped this iPhone photo at my favorite gas station in Truckee. The fresh rain, pine trees and cool reflection of the rims made me stop and stare.

The weather is supposed to improve for the next two days. So maybe I'll get out and ride or run?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...