Sunday, October 21, 2018

Running again

It's been too long since my last run so this morning I braved the cold and high winds for an easy two miles. Nothing challenging, just still trying to lose some weight and strengthen the bones.

I still love these shoes. Even without running, I'm wearing them to work and out and about. I even wore them all four days at Rennsport Reunion VI.

I did find out what "EC" stands for in the Porsche Design EC Running shoes. At Rennsport I asked a Porsche Design representative. He said "EC is meant to sound like EZ running." So it's basically easy running. So now I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...