Sunday, May 19, 2019

Bike S airport ride

This morning I used the 2006 Cayenne S to haul the 1998 Bike S to the Baltimore Airport for a 11-mile ride around the airport. It's been awhile since I've cycled any distance, so I wanted to start with a shorter ride to test the legs and seat. I love this paved path loop. It's free of cars and wanders through some forested areas. I saw trees, wide open grassy fields, wild flowers, butterflies, squirrels, birds including Blue Jay and Cardinals and giant airplanes taking off and landing to make me feel small and slow. The peaceful ride doesn't get too many bikes or runners so it's a great way to get away from it all. I'm planning to ride again next weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...