Monday, May 27, 2019

Porsche Bike X ride from Baltimore to Annapolis

I had such a great time riding the 1998 Porsche S yesterday that I went out again this morning and rode from Baltimore to Annapolis on the old train line trail on the 2004 Porsche Bike X. My last few Bike X outings ended with flat tires. I hadn't had one flat on that bike until one crazy month after moving to Maryland - I haven't touched the Bike X since. But today was awesome. This paved path is mostly straight with little elevation change so a road bike is ideal. I haven't ridden over 11 miles in a year, so pushing to almost 28 miles wore out my tailbone! I think I'll ride this trail again next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...