Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Around the bend PR


Yesterday was a sport day riding and driving the Bike S and Boxster. Today is a touring day with the Bike X and Cayenne S. Nice balance across two days. 

This morning was a nice 14 miler around my neighborhood on the Bike X. I got another Strava PR, this time on the ‘Around the bend’ segment. 

This was the first test ride with the new Ergon SM bike seat. This one is a large/medium size, bigger than the prior small/medium size I used on the Death Ride and other long distance adventures. At first I could tell the difference but after awhile it didn’t seem to matter. It was comfortable. I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...