Sunday, December 5, 2021

Design future?

Front comparison of the Porsche Mission R (top) and Porsche Vision Gran Turismo (bottom).
Rear comparison of the Porsche Mission R (top) and Porsche Vision Gran Turismo (bottom) 

Porsche unveiled the Vision Gran Turismo (Vision GT) for the upcoming 2022 Gran Turismo 7 video game for Playstation today. This new Porsche is 100% digital and for the game only. It won't exist in reality, yet it is said to be the future of Porsche cars. I find it very similar to the all-electric Mission R prototype race car. Between these two design concepts, I think we are seeing the future of Porsche sports cars. I sure hope there are Hot Wheels versions of both these cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Porsche Bike R Coast & Coast Adventure completed

With a bit of luck, last year I was able to buy a well-used 1999 Porsche Bike R. I have wanted a Porsche road bike for sometime, but they ar...