Sunday, December 26, 2021

Top 2021 Fun Porsche Experiences

This time of year, I like to reminisce about the fun things I have accomplished throughout the year. Even with a global pandemic, I have much to be thankful for and had many amazing experiences in 2021. So, here are my top 13 fun Porsche experiences in 2021. Click on the links to read the posts.

13) 4-week Boxster strut replacement project

12) Porsche Sportscar Together Festival: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3

11) I got to drive a Porsche Taycan!

10) Porsche Parade French Lick, Indiana

9) Werks Reunion events in Amelia Island and Monterey

8) Porsche Bike shock rebuild party

7) I hosted a Porsche Cayenne & Macan offroad event

6) 76-mile BWI to Annapolis Porsche Bike ride

5) World's largest display of Porsche Bikes

4) Bike Spyder #37 arrives in the U.S.

3) Porsche Bike Century ride

2) 550 Spyder 17-mile drive

1) 360-mile C&O/GAP Porsche Bike ride: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, published story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Porsche Bike R Coast & Coast Adventure completed

With a bit of luck, last year I was able to buy a well-used 1999 Porsche Bike R. I have wanted a Porsche road bike for sometime, but they ar...