Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Next story for Porsche Club of America

I am wrapping up my next story for the Porsche Club of America national website. This month I am comparing the new 2016 Porsche Bike RX to my all original 1996 Porsche Bike S. Both are mountain bikes. Both are Porsche. The story will focus on what's changed in 20 years. I went to the longest owned Porsche dealership in the country, Niello Porsche, to compare the bikes. I'll post a link to the final story soon. Until then, enjoy the photo of the two bikes. To my knowledge this is the first time these two bikes have been photographed together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...