Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Porsche Bike X Death Ride logo!

While I wait for the 2004 Porsche Bike X to arrive from Germany, I am having fun planning out my eight months of training building up until the big 2017 Death Ride. Setting up my training schedule and figuring out the work I'd like to do on the bike has led me to designing my own logo of the entire training and Death Ride effort. With the name of the bike "X" seems totally appropriate for the Death Ride "skull" logo. So, I combined the two in a skull and crossbones fashion. I tried to match the "X" with the same font as what's on the bike. And of course I added the Death Ride skull from their logo. The purple shadow behind the "X" is the Death Ride theme color from last year. Once they set the new color for 2017 I'll change my logo to match. Now I need to figure out what to do with this logo. I'll probably make another custom jersey for this ride like I did last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...