Thursday, October 12, 2017

Faster track run

Again I hit the Truckee High School track to work on speed with the crazy fast Porsche Endurance Boost running shoes.

The weather was perfect for fast running. Sunny, cool and no wind. Also good weather to take the Boxster for a spin. So I combined the Porsche driving and running today.

After a slow warm up mile, I ran my fastest mile this year - a 7:29 mile. After that I alternated slow and fast 400 meters. The fast 400s were each under a 7 minute mile.

So overall, I'm pleased with today's outing. Also not too shabby considering I chopped wood, climbed a mountain and did Aikido over the last two days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...