Saturday, June 9, 2018

70th celebration at Niello Porsche dealership

 
 

Today I attended the 70th anniversary of the first Porsche car at the Niello Porsche dealership in Rocklin, California.

The event was well attended and part of the global party to support and share the anniversary of the first car to bear the Porsche name. I met a few people from the Sacramento Valley Region and Sierra Nevada Region that I know.

The cars on display were incredible. Everything from early 356s to a 918 Spyder were in the dealership parking lot. I saw many 911s, a 912, a couple 914s, a 944, 968, a couple 928s and of course many Macans, Cayennes and Panameras.

It was a great time! Tomorrow is over to Reno for the next stop in the Porsche 70th anniversary tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...