Friday, June 8, 2018

Porsche turns 70

On this day 70 years ago, Porsche licensed the first car to display the name Porsche. In honor of Porsche turning 70, I drove both the Boxster and Cayenne today.

I drove the Boxster in the morning to get German beer for tomorrow and the Cayenne in the afternoon to have lunch and a beer (also German) with my son in the afternoon.

I wanted to ride both my Porsche bikes this afternoon too but now I'm tired from being in the sun and drinking beer all afternoon!

Tomorrow I'm driving over to Niello Porsche for a big 70th celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...