Sunday, June 3, 2018

Early summer Bike S Ride

This might be one of my last Truckee bike rides before moving out east. Beautiful early summer morning with clear skies, no wind and cool weather. Can't beat that!

I rode the 1998 Bike S on the Truckee River Legacy Trail to downtown Truckee and then took Glenshire Drive back home. A nice 12 mile ride.

The Bike S still rides fantastic after all these years. Great handling and braking and the gearing is perfect for a mix of hills and flats. I keep my three Porsche bicycles in good condition and each is so much fun to ride.

I'll try to get out for another ride this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...