Friday, August 24, 2018

Magnus Walker

I'm a big fan of Magnus Walker. He's made his passion for Porsche a full time and life long adventure.

And as a fan I've collected his set of Hot Wheels Porsche cars.

Today I had an opportunity to briefly meet him and I had a thin sharpie and one of those Hot Wheels handy. I asked him if he'd sign it and he kindly did. He was very nice about it and thanked me for my support. Great guy.

The car he signed was the Hot Wheels version of his 277 911. His signature car. I'll be adding this to my Hot Wheels Porsche collection for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...