Thursday, August 30, 2018

New Porsche Design EC Running shoes

I have not given up on my dream of running the Boston Marathon in Porsche Design shoes. However I've let myself get too far out of shape so I am truly starting from zero again. Normally that would frustrate me but I've done this over and over again so I know the routine.

Part of the routine is getting the right shoes to start running and building up a base of miles again. You need shoes with a little extra rubber and cushioning under them until you get your legs strengthened to go without. And to do that very thing, I got some new Porsche Design EC Running shoes that I plan to run with this fall and winter. And then next spring when I've got my legs strengthened up again I can switch back to the Porsche Design Endurance Boost lightweight running shoes.

Here's what Porsche Design has to say on their website about the EC Running shoes:

With sophisticated engineering and refined details, the EC Running from Porsche Design Sport by adidas is gym-ready while still looking sharp enough for the street. Made with an abrasion-resistant Tubular rubber outsole with medial pronation support, the shoe's handsome upper comes in a mix of synthetic and mesh material with a 3D metallic look. Includes an extra set of laces.

I look forward to running with these new Porsche Design shoes. I think I'll start with my second run tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...