Thursday, August 16, 2018

Porsche Design ECRunning

I'm starting to get serious about running again. Well, after running one whole day in a row I'd like to get serious again. And that was only 2 miles this morning.

After taking too much time off this summer, my ultra lightweight Porsche Design Endurance Boost running shoes are not ideal for starting over.

So, I just ordered some "fuller" shoes to begin my running quest all over with. I ordered the Porsche Design ECRunning shoes from the PD website this morning. These running shoes, like the Endurance Boost, are made by Porsche Design and Adidas. But these shoes have more cushioning and support, which I'll need until I slim back down to under 200 pounds. Once under 200, I can switch back to the Endurance Boost for track sprint training.

I ordered black and red, of course, so they match with my black and red Adidas running clothes and my Porsche Bike S mountain bike and Bike X road bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...