Sunday, July 26, 2020

51 miles in 99°

Rode the 1998 Porsche Bike S on the 51 mile route again this morning. I was able to finish the two loops around BWI and down to Annapolis and back a little faster than last week. Another warm day, started in 80° sun and finished in 90° with a heat index of 99°. Good ride and felt good, even after a few too many adult beverages yesterday. Ate three salty microwaved eggs before the ride and didn't need any fuel for the entire 51 miles. I'm happy I'm getting back to the point where my body burns fat for fuel. Did drink 1.5 of my 2 water bottles though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...