Sunday, July 12, 2020

Another 40-mile personal best

Another 40-mile personal best today on the BWI/Annapolis course. I beat Friday's 40-mile time by a few seconds. I know I can do better since I didn't push the first 10 miles. After Friday's PB and yard work Saturday, I wasn't sure how I'd do today. But after those first easier 10 miles, I felt good and jammed the last 30. There was a lot of people walking, jogging and biking on the trail today. Very congested, hence my choice of photo. The 1998 Bike S is shifting well after recent adjustments. I'll take a couple days off and next weekend try for 50 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...