Friday, July 17, 2020

Another Porsche Bike X

My 2004 Porsche Bike X (large frame size)
2004 Porsche Bike X (small frame size) recently sold on Germany eBay
2004 Porsche Bike X brochure.

I ran across another Porsche Bike X that recently sold on the eBay site in Germany. The Porsche Bike X is an ultra rare Porsche bicycle with only 250 produced. The bike sold on Germany eBay was a small frame, mine is large. Interesting to see the subtle differences between the small and large frames. I still have my suspension forks and seat post if I ever want to convert mine back to a hybrid bike. Also attached is the original product brochure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...