Saturday, August 15, 2020

Drizzly BWI to Annapolis 61 mile ride


I rode from my house in a light sprinkle this morning to the BWI loop (around twice) and then down to Annapolis on the Baltimore to Annapolis train path and back home for a total of 61 miles. Cooler temps and clouds made it perfect for cycling, but pushing the pace a bit (averaged 14.4 mph) I am spent. I am truly enjoying the new Continental Double Fighter III tires and adjusted handlebar geometry. I was hoping to ride more miles on the C&O today, but the heavy rain yesterday and potential rain today, I decided to delay the C&O attempt until next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...