Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Bike S test ride

With the 1998 Porsche Bike S finally back together, I was able to sneak in a 14-mile neighborhood test ride this morning. Replacing the two missing chainring bolts and installing new Crankbrothers Stamp 1 pedals, I was excited to try out the Bike S. After 14 miles, the bike felt good. I did hear a slight clicking sound occasionally. Might be seat post or bottom bracket issues, as I've had squeaking from both before. But since I don't recall hearing that prior to the changes, I'm thinking chain or chain alignment. I'll check it out across this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Porsche Bike R Coast & Coast Adventure completed

With a bit of luck, last year I was able to buy a well-used 1999 Porsche Bike R. I have wanted a Porsche road bike for sometime, but they ar...