Tuesday, August 30, 2016

3rd of 3 Porsche Bike S 25-mile rides completed

This morning I completed my third and final 25 mile bike ride to complete my three consecutive days of 25 mile bike rides. This morning was a back to back as I rode 25 miles last night and again this morning. My legs are sore, but after riding 75 miles on tired legs I feel like I am totally ready for September 11's 72 miles around Lake Tahoe. The good news is, my shifting was a little wonky last night. I had a hard time getting into my highest gear. Last night I did some adjustments and all of that worked out just fine this morning. I think The Porsche Bike S is shifting better now than it ever has. I just hope it holds together for a couple more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...