Friday, September 14, 2018

4 miles

Four miles - a new personal best in Maryland. Well, not much to brag about but as I increase miles I'll get lighter and faster. My legs are starting to feel a little stronger again.

These Porsche Design EC Running shoes are simply awesome. Great training shoes and prefect road running shoes for a mix of dry and wet conditions.

Today was the beginning of hurricane Florence touching Maryland. The wind felt nice with the humidity and it started raining lightly as I finished. Felt good for me but the hurricane is causing a lot of damage to the south.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...