Thursday, December 27, 2018

Cayenne love

I just love my 2006 Cayenne S. We've been through a lot together. Long trips, extreme winter weather, towing cars stuck in the snow, off road, carrying the bicycles around, winning Concours d'Elegance events and even a huge dirt storm causing a complete repaint. I replaced the spark plugs, ignition coil packs and air filters and changed the oil a couple weeks ago and now rotating the tires. Next on the list are the brakes. I have all the rotors and pads sitting in the garage and will change them out as soon as the wear indicators light up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...