Monday, December 24, 2018

Eye of the (slow) tiger

Running three of the last four days, I'm starting to feel pretty good. Giving up alcohol and unhealthy foods probably helps too. I may be on the long road back to speed and distance but I'm feeling more and more like a runner again. Give me a month and I'll firmly be back in the drivers seat.

I do have to watch out for over use injuries though. I'm no stranger to these. I tend to get overexcited and pile the miles on too early. I'll try to learn from my past mistakes and include enough rest days in my comeback trail.

And once again, my shoes of choice are the Porsche Design EC Running shoes. Maybe not the fastest of my PD athletic shoes, but they are the most comfortable and durable. Perfect for slow reentry running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...