Sunday, December 23, 2018

Winter run

This has been an amazing Porsche-year, but a horrible biking and running year. All the Porsche-related travel, events and activities have side-tracked me from riding and running. My 2020 goal of being the first person to qualify for the Boston Marathon wearing Porsche Design apparel could be in jeopardy.

Today I was back out again running slow, although I felt good and a little faster than two days ago. But then again, I'm still way off my goal pace for sure.

My New Year's resolution is to get out for way more running in 2019. I'm feeling I'm ready for it. Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...