Thursday, December 14, 2017

Hitting the (indoor) track

With very cold temps and snow on the ground everywhere outside, I've moved my run training inside. The local recreation center has an indoor track. I have to run 13 laps to equal a mile. So lots of round and round. It feels like I'm running at Indianapolis. I take each corner clipping the apex running as fast as I can. I just imagine I'm the Porsche 940 that raced at Indy.

The Porsche Design Endurance Boost running shoes are fantastic on this flat, smooth and fast track. Nothing like taking these corners at speed with these grippy running shoes.

Good times!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...