Sunday, December 17, 2017

What's your favorite Bike S color?


The Porsche Bike S manufactured in the late 1990s and early 2000s was painted in orange, white, gray and Guards Red. At least that's all the colors I have discovered. There may be more, but I've only seen these variations on the internet. The only color sold in the USA was the Guards Red model, the others were sold in Europe or Germany only. The white Bike S with the white tires looks particularly awesome. But that would sure get dirty on a single track trail!





2 comments:

  1. want to sale my s where is the best place had it since new hardley used but i am in cyprus ,,,,wildgreek123@gmail.com Andy
    great bike color red still has one original tyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andy, eBay is the best place to sell used Porsche bicycles. Take a look, there are usually a few others for sale too. Also, Porsche Club of America's monthly magazine "Panorama" is another good option. Or you can send me photos of your bike and a price and I can post it on my blog for free. If anyone wants to buy it, I'll just forward you their email address.

    ReplyDelete

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...