Sunday, December 17, 2017

Indoor run. Again

It is still so cold outside and with lots of snow on the trails I ran another inside workout with the Porsche Design Endurance Boost running shoes.

I ran three miles with the first and last miles serving as warm up and cool down and the second mile as fast as I could. I like running fast on the short indoor track cutting the corners, hitting the apex late and drifting wide preparing for the next corner. Over and over again.

These shoes are built for this. Great cornering traction and lightweight for picking up speed on the short straights. And extremely comfortable.

I'll be back at the indoor track again this Wednesday.


2 comments:

  1. Hi I have Porsche FS in really great condition. I want to sell it. Can you tell me the best place to do so. Besides EBay. I was thinking the value would be between fifteen hundred and twenty eight hundred.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, eBay is the best. It gets a wide audience. Another option is a classified ad in the Porsche Club of America monthly magazine “Panorama”. If you’re interested, send me some photos and info about the bike and your contact info and I’d be happy to post on this site for free. How knows, you might find someone to buy it here!

    ReplyDelete

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...