Wednesday, April 4, 2018

PCA Region monthly board meeting

This evening was the PCA Sierra Nevada Region's monthly board meeting. I'm the current Vice President and marketing guy. We have been meeting lately at the only German restaurant in Reno, Bavarian World. I like to arrive early and get a German beer I can't find anywhere else in the Reno/Tahoe area and a giant pretzel.

The board meetings focus on our Region's financials, membership, events and of course marketing. The parking lot outside looks like a mini Concours with a 911, 944 Turbo, Macan, Boxster and my Cayenne.

We have a great group of people on our board and we get a lot done. And have some German beer and food too. I look forward to these meetings every month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...