Saturday, April 14, 2018

Porsche performs well at Long Beach


I had no less than five screens displaying the Long Beach GTLM race in my living room. My computer was streaming the Fox Sports One coverage. My iPad was streaming on board coverage of the No. 912 Porsche 911 RSR. My iPhone was streaming the No. 911 RSR and my other iPhone was taking photos!

The No. 912 Porsche RSR was leading much of the event, but problems late in the race moved them back in the running order.

I had a great time watching the ultra competitive race. The GTLM class is so close! Front suspension issues on the No. 912 RSR and tire issues on the No. 911 RSR took both out of contention.

Still, that was a fun race to watch on multiple screens!

The Porsche 911 RSRs appear to be very competitive. I can't wait until the next race.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...