Sunday, September 20, 2020

Oktoberfest!

With the actual Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany canceled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, it's still ok to celebrate Oktoberfest on my own during the original planned timeframe. I usually celebrate Oktoberfest well beyond the normal dates, but officially Oktoberfest started yesterday and I ate and drank traditional German cuisine at Old Stein Tavern in Edgewater, Maryland yesterday to kick off Oktoberfest properly. Today I'm drinking a huge German bier and getting my gear ready for the Thursday and Friday C&O attempt on the 1998 Porsche Bike S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Porsche Bike R Coast & Coast Adventure completed

With a bit of luck, last year I was able to buy a well-used 1999 Porsche Bike R. I have wanted a Porsche road bike for sometime, but they ar...