Friday, October 9, 2020

Another short jog

With the weather cooling, I'm now transitioning from frequent early morning rides to one long mid day ride on the weekend. To fill in the weekday gaps, I'm getting started jogging again to cover the missed exercise. My second run since switching over was another short and slow two-miler around the neighborhood park in the Porsche Design EC Running Shoes. I was a little faster than the first run but can feel my leg muscles and bones need a slow reentry into running. I'm planning a long ride tomorrow on the Bike X and running again Sunday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...