Friday, October 23, 2020

Foggy 5K

Ran a 2020 5K personal best in the fog this morning. Ran my usual path around the neighborhood park in the Porsche Design EC Running shoes. The leaves are changing color and the cool temperatures made for a beautiful autumn jog. Even though I averaged a 9:14 pace for 3.1 miles, I'm way off my goal pace of sub 8-minute mile. But I'm just starting again after a year of cycling, so I'm making good progress. I'm also slimming down again and should be able to run in my lightweight Porsche Design Endurance Boost shoes soon. Tomorrow I'm planning 40-miles on the 2004 Porsche Bike X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...