Saturday, October 24, 2020

A beautiful autumn day in Maryland and perfect weather for a bike ride. I rode the 2004 Porsche Bike X 40-miles around BWI Airport and down to Annapolis and back on the old train paved path. I've done this ride many times, but to see the leaves changing color was quite a sight. I'm glad I changed the tires from the Continental Gatorskin road bike tires to the Continental Tour Ride touring tires though. A light sprinkle made the leaves on the path slippery. The grip on the Tour Ride tires was perfect. Good choice for the GAP ride next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...