Sunday, July 10, 2016

Porsche Bike S Death Ride training

This morning I rode my 1998 Porsche Bike S 46.75 miles from Glenshire to Tahoe and back. I headed to hwy 267 over Brockway Summit (7179 foot elevation) down to Kings Beach, then along Lake Tahoe to Tahoe City and back to Truckee north on hwy 89. Once to Truckee I rode back home on my favorite Legacy Trail. Riding over Brockway Summit was a good test as I begin my 2017 Death Ride training. I still have a Century ride scheduled in October, but that's now just part of my 2017 Death Ride attempt. Today's miles felt good. My legs are getting used to the Tahoe mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...