Monday, July 25, 2016

Porsche Bike S Glenshire "Lazy Eight"

This morning I rode a cold and relaxed "lazy eight" road ride on my 1998 Porsche S. I took off early this morning and felt the Truckee chill heading down Glenshire Drive toward downtown Truckee. The main road travels over the Truckee River before heading downtown. Once in Truckee I cruised through downtown and headed back on the Legacy Trail. This time I crossed the road close to home and did an additional loop on Dorchester road. The out and back through Truckee and the last loop on Dorchester left like I rode a sloppy figure eight. I averaged 15.5 miles per hour. I enjoyed this course so much I think I'll ride again and try to improve my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...