Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Yellow is the new Guards Red


I plan to wear the yellow Niello Porsche custom bike jersey for this year's major cycling events. The first is this weekend's Wildflower Century ride in Chico, California. After the Wildflower, I'm riding the June event around Lake Tahoe and, of course, the July Death Ride which is the end-goal of this year's cycling focus. All with the super-bright yellow custom jersey.

Last year I mostly wore the red jersey with the exception of wearing the black (see photos below) for the 2016 Wildflower Century.

The red jersey was my theme color for last year since I was riding the Guards Red 1998 Porsche Bike S and supporting AMBUCS - which builds all of their bikes in the same red color.

This year I'm riding the all black 2004 Porsche Bike X. But instead of sticking with an all black theme, I'm gonna mix it up and wear the bright yellow cycling jersey.

Niello Porsche in Rocklin, CA graciously sponsored my riding and fundraising efforts by paying for these three custom designed jerseys. Niello Porsche is the best Porsche dealership I have ever come across. They have an amazing selection of cars and SUVs, great customer service as well as a large parts and service department.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...