Monday, September 4, 2017

Congested Donner Lake ride

Riding out to Donner Lake and back on Labor Day wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done. Between Tahoe vacationers, returning Burners and Truckee folk, the roads were a snarled mess of cars. But on a bike I just flew right by them all! I had to be rather careful in spots, but the 25 mile morning ride overall was fun and fast.

I stopped at Donner Lake for a short break and another photo of the 2004 Porsche Bike X. Then pedaled on.

Groin and lower right leg feel good. Maybe that's all past me now. Fingers crossed. I plan to stretch a lot today, hot tub later tonight and two days of biking and stretching before my next run on Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...